Probably not. Amazon/Ring.com deal is a game changer.
We are now more interested in a Lease or Partnership.
See the domainforlease.html page for more info.
Still, we will look at spectacular buy offers, keeping in mind:
Pronounceable 4-letter .com's ending I-N-G are high value.
Somebody chose B-I-N-G for a reason.
Somebody else chose R-I-N-G for a reason.
We bought FING.com in 2004 for a significant sum.
• ocio.com $120,000 2015-08-25 Uniregistry
• zhou.com $113,590 2015-09-10 4.CN
• mera.com $132,500 2015-05-24 Private
• amra.com $127,500 2015-05-03 eNaming
• shen.com $125,000 2013-11-06 FindYourDomain
NOTE: THESE COMPS ARE OUT OF DATE
*Do not send email to this domain thank you*